martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

VIAJE A YUHALICHAN










12 comentarios:

  1. I am Laura Yasmin Eusebio Reyes
    to have 25 years old i am point of to
    completing the run of criminology in puebla
    and i am seending in work and practice in the
    ciudad de Mexico a have uno work stable
    to me family to life with me
    and to follow studing me specialty for may
    to go other piese and being very grateful
    for mi work

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my name is crescenciana Reyes Belen and I am 25 years old, I currently live in the community of San Sebastian, I am living with my husband and my son Jose Luis and he is one year old. I am working as a cashier in a very important and recognized store, to help with the expenses of my house, I only work from Monday to Friday and on weekends I dedicate myself to spend time with my family and take care of them, we are only 3 members Maybe with time I have another child and that's it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my name is gabriela eusebio bautista have 25 years i studing end week am during the week work for may the mom ant expenditures the hose i my like play soccer and living and the fathers she am suport for and to continue to like in the house only make a living am for the mather the father i she brother i perhaps continue studyng what afterwards to have one better employment......

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. mi name is araceli i have a chid for 6 years , he is studying i the primary election and wor in a company of accountancy will change soon away house and proletariat for which offer me u work in the city of calinia by reversal, there i have ladies .And i will participate, my husband works on a management undertaking all of the time in the city of México he is journeying by having much work. And he as well has a beauty parlor and wishe a lot to be met n the peopkle, i going to the parties, i like going, as well i go to a group of dancing with my family and thereby is como i experience it and this my likigs.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. mi nane is jose antonio and I am 25 years old I live in the estate of puebla I have just finished the university soon I will go in search of a job so that I can continue avansando with my dreams and I can finish a bes already fuond the work build a house so that I can be calm without any concerm and it will be my turn to support my parents so they do nt miss anything because they supported me while I was on the way to finish my estudy since I am the only son I will have to depend on my sisters my favorite sportes is footbal since I was very young and I realy like to draw and write some verses of my life and what hoppens to me and this is all that I am going throungh in mi life

    ResponderEliminar
  7. GABRIELA EUSEBIO BAUTISTA
    THAT IS ACE;BUILD DESINGS AND MAINTAINS PORTABLE BOATS,SUBMARIN,BOATSAND SHIPS NAVAL ENGINEERING IS LOCATED IN THE UNIVERSITY OF VERACRUZ,IN NAVAL SYSTEMS OR NAVAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OR IN THE MILIARY NAVAL SCHOL.
    I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT TAKES PLACE MORE IN THE SEA AND SINCE IT IS VERY WELL PAID AND BECAUSE IT ALSO TAKES PLACE WITHIN SEAS AND I LIKE THAT.....

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Mi name is Araceli and i put doing accouting

    As the everything control his patrimony of all his inputs and rises of the money that are endowed get the companies,day when day as activity consequence empresarial.


    how does accoumting work
    the leading thait is have crytalline the procedores that are enter and measuring in the coutable documents puchases and spendisngs, sales, e receiptses acquisitions, salanes, are we sowore, cash etc.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I WANT TO STUDY THE CAREER OF CRIMINOLOGY IS THE SCIENCE THAT IS IN CHARGE OF THE STUDY OF CRIMINAL PHENOMENON , THAT IS , STUDY THE REASONS OF THIS,ASAI AS THE SUBJETOS WHO CARRY OUT IT AND SEEKS THE EXPLANATION OF THE SAME.
    THE CRIMINOLOGIA CAREER CAN BE EXTENDED BETWEEN 2 AND 4 YEARS DEPENDIDG ON THE INSTITUTION WHICH IS CHOSE FOR TRAINING AND THE COURSES THAT WILL BE STUDYED BETWEEN THE CHEMISTRY AND THE ANATOMY THE RIGHT THE PHYSICAL AND THE BALISTIC WITHOUT LEAVING EVERYTHING RELATED TO STATISTICAL CALCULATIONS......

    ResponderEliminar
  10. NAYELI REYES LUNA
    I to like study the career of criminologia is the science what the to the tinz of this , a yes why the subject what the relation and looks the explicationrust of study the phenomenon natural animal , is saging , study the reason

    ResponderEliminar
  11. JOSE ANTONIO SIMON EUSEBIO
    I WANT TO STUDY THE CAREER OF MACANICO AUTOMOTRIZ IS THE BRANCH OF THE MECHANICAL THAT STUDIES AND APPLIES THE OWN STUDIES OF THE PHYSICS AND MECHANICS FOR THE GENERATION AND TRANSMISSION OF THE MOVEMENT IN AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS AS ARE THE VEHICLES OF MECHANICAL TRACTION

    ResponderEliminar
  12. CRESCENCIANA REYES BELÉN.
    THE BIDDING IN CYBERSECURITY AND HAKING IS A UNIVERSITY PROFECIONAL WHOSE OBJECT OF STUDY IS TO STUDY THE CONCEPTS OF CYBERSECURITY IN SYSTEMS OF INDUSTRIAL CONTROL AND PROTECTION OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES. ANALYSIS OF THE THREATS AND VULNERABILITIES OF THE SYSTEMS OF INDUSTRIAL CONTROL. DESIGN AND FRAMEWORKS OF ADEQUATE MANAGEMENT IN CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES AND INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS. AMI I LIKE THIS CAREER WHY CALL ME THE ATTENTION ALL ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN APPLICATIONS AND DEFENSE TECHNIQUES FOR THE PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS

    ResponderEliminar